Denver Sevens Rugby
Welcome to the Denver Sevens Rugby reservation site!
A block of rooms has been reserved for July 27, 2018 - July 29, 2018. The special room rate will be available until July 13th or until the group block is sold-out, whichever comes first.
Booking a reservation from our site is simple. To begin the process, click on "Book a Room" below to receive your group's preferred rate.
See you at the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver - Stapleton North in July! We hope you enjoy your stay and your group's event!
IMPORTANT: By using this site you agree to the code of conduct below
We are pleased to have been selected as one of the hotels for the Denver Sevens Event. Most Athletes, Coaches, Chaperones and Parents understand the need for responsible behavior while staying in a hotel. Therefore, for the comfort and safety of all of our guests, we have instituted the following policies:
1. The guest signing for each room(s) will be the person responsible for that room's actions.
2. Proper dress is required in all common areas of the hotel.
3. Please refrain from congregating in the halls, lobby and walkways. Please remember that we have other guests in the hotel that are not a part of your group.
4. When departing or returning to the hotel, please do so in a mannerly and quiet fashion.
5. Please keep your rooms as orderly as possible. If you order food to be delivered from outside of the hotel, please dispose of the leftovers properly. We will gladly supply you with larger trash bags if needed.
6. An Adult is required to be with Minors (17 or younger) in the hotel public areas and hallways at all times. Coaches, Parents and Chaperones are responsible for the team member's actions.
7. While in your room, please keep the television and radio volume at a moderate level. Also, please remember that talking voices carry through the walls - please keep conversations at a moderate level also.
8. The use of any athletic equipment is prohibited while inside the hotel. Any equipment seen being used may be confiscated by our staff.
9. Pulling fire alarms is a felony offense and will not be permitted.
10. Loud, obscene or boisterous behavior will not be tolerated and will result in only one warning.
11. A curfew of 10:00pm is in effect - please reduce your sound levels (talking, televisions, radios, etc.) to a low level at that time for the remainder of the night.
12. An Adult Chaperone must be present in the pool area to supervise for any team members under the age of 18. Teams violating this rule will lose their pool privileges for the remainder of their stay.
13. No one under the age of 18 is allowed in the Fitness Center.
14. For Parents and chaperones traveling with the team, please know that we are a full service hotel therefore outside liquor and beer may not be consumed on the 1st floor or the pool area. Any violation of this policy will be immediately reported to the organization and the director of the tournament. It is a violation of Colorado State Liquor Laws to bring outside liquor, beer, or wine on our 1st floor. A failure to comply will this and to be handled at the discretion of Hotel Management.
We know that the vast majority of our guests realize that these rules are for everyone's benefit, including their own. However, in the event that any person(s) or registered guest found not in compliance with any of the above rules, will be subject to eviction from the hotel by management or security, without refund, and will be charged for the full length of the reservation.